TAF Seeking Exhibition Proposals for
2020 Exhibitions at Wells Community Cultural Center
The Tippecanoe Arts Federation (TAF) is now accepting proposals for solo and group shows for the 2020 Exhibition Series at the Wells Community Cultural Center. All artists ages 18 and older, groups of artists, organizations, and schools located in or from Benton, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Fountain, Howard, Jasper, Newton, Montgomery, Pulaski, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Warren, and White counties are eligible to apply.
The deadline to submit application materials is 4:00 pm (EST) on December 4, 2018.
The 2020 Exhibitions at the Wells Community Cultural Center will be selected through a juried process. With a newly renovated space,
TAF aims to shape the Wells Building's three galleries into a community-driven and accessible venue for contemporary art and craft in North Central Indiana. For more information about the 2020 Call for Exhibitions, click here.
Emerging artists who have not previously shown at TAF are encouraged to apply. Exhibitors who have previously shown at the Wells Building are welcome to apply, but should note that submissions must contain at least 80% new work at the time of application.
To ensure high quality and variety in exhibitions, a panel of jurors will evaluate proposals based on the following criteria:
- Professionalism: All requested materials and documents are complete and thoroughly address the application questions. All portfolio examples are high quality.
- Artistic Excellence: Strength of the artworks is shown based on technique, concept of work, execution, and application of artistic abilities.
- Artistic Merit: All work is original in concept and/or presentation.
- Appropriateness: The exhibition is suitable for a multi-use space and a broad community audience.
- Alignment with TAF's Mission: Because the Tippecanoe Arts Federation strives to serve artists of all skills and abilities, special considerations may be taken to increase the diversity in the artwork shown at TAF. For example, an exhibition may be given to emerging artists as a means to help teach and develop their career.