Call for Artists: Time Apart Exhibition at TAF
Time Apart will be an exhibition of art created during the COVID-19 pandemic. While the world has been under quarantine, many artists have used this time to reflect and create. Some have even used the pandemic as inspiration. TAF invites member artists of all skill levels to share work that they have created during our “Time Apart” in this exhibition that will be on view both online and at the Wells Community Cultural Center in January 2021. Interested artists may submit artwork using this form.
This exhibition opportunity is open to any artist who is a current member of TAF. For information on becoming a member, click here. All works displayed in this exhibition will have been completed during March – October 2020. While TAF hopes to showcase a diverse range of artwork through the Time Apart exhibition, space may be limited depending on the number of entries received. Please review the full Call for Entries document to learn more about the selection criteria and submission instructions. Artists wishing to apply should submit an online Entry Form no later than 5:00 pm (EST) on November 13, 2020.
- Call for Submissions: October 1 – November 13, 2020
- Submission Deadline: November 13, 2020, 5:00 pm (EST)
- Artist Notification: November 20, 2020
- Artwork Delivery: December 17 – 18, 2020
- Exhibition Opening Reception: January 8, 2021
- Exhibition on View: January 8 – 29, 2021
- Artwork Pick Up: February 1 – 3, 2021