are 20 minutes in length
will be presented during the poster session; presenters are required to be present during the session. Due to limited space we encourage everyone to consider presenting a poster at the summit.
1. All abstracts must be submitted via the online system provided below.
2. Abstract title is limited to 10-12 words.
3. Abstracts have a 350-word limit and should be written with non-technical language.
4. Presenter should be listed, this is the person who will be registering and attending the conference to present. Include 100-word bio for the presenter.
5. For Additional Authors include Full Name, Professional Title, Affiliation.
6. Abstracts will be accepted in both English and Spanish. Translation services will be provided by the organizers.
The deadline for submissions is
October 10, 2016