Lean Cuisine is teaming up with ECDI to launch a new program to support female entrepreneurs looking to start or expand their businesses within Cleveland. The L.E.A.N. Fund will support the livelihood of women who are looking to create health-forward change, which we believe will strengthen our whole community.
The L.E.A.N. Fund offers a full suite of business development courses, including training, one-on-one mentoring, technical assistance, and offsite amenities to up to 30 Cleveland women. Low-interest loans will be awarded to up to three program participants in the spring of 2018 .
The program includes the following, and allows participants to complete a business plan:
- Entrepreneurial Readiness Workshops
- Business Model Canvas Workshops
- Small Enterprise Education Development (SEED) Training
- One-On-One Coaching
- L.E.A.N. Fund Loan Program
- Membership to the Women's Business Center