We are excited to update you with our plans for what we hope will iyH be the greatest summer ever! We have worked diligently to put together a program of exciting activities, sports, and swim in a way that can optimize safety for all of our campers and staff.
There will not be an Early Session
(refunds will be processed and sent via check in the coming weeks)
1st Session: June 30 - July 22
2nd Session: July 23 - Aug 14
Extended Session (
CCC Chevra only
): August 17 – August 21
Our daily schedule has been revised to maximize the use of our facilities and to allow for a "social-distance friendly" program.
....................9:30am - 2:00pm
..............9:00am - 3:00pm
..............1:00pm - 7:15pm
schedule includes dinner!)
- Smaller bunk sizes: Each bunk will consist of no more than 15 individuals, including campers & staff.
- Social Distancing: Activities will be set up to allow for social distancing.
- Sanitizing: Bathrooms, indoor facilities, buses, and pool area will be sanitized regularly.
- Location: We will be using our school campus, pool campus and nearby fields. KidZ will be based in the preschool.
- Daily Screening: Each morning, staff and campers will be screened and have their temperature taken.
- Questionnaire: Parents will be required to complete a daily medical questionnaire.
- Masks: Campers age 9 and older should wear a face covering indoors if they can be worn safely and consistently.
- Carpools: We discourage carpools.
- Camp Van: Unfortunately, we will not be offering van service. Refunds will be processed and sent via check in the coming weeks.
- Safety Training: Staff and campers will be trained in proper distancing and hygiene protocols.
- High Risk Campers: If your child is considered “high risk”, please discuss the risk with your healthcare provider before sending to camp.
Should a camper or staff come down with COVID-19 we will follow the guidelines of the health department.
Please note that
Camp Chofetz Chaim
is committing significant resources, based on the number of campers, to give your child an incredible summer. Therefore, by enrolling your child in camp, you agree to pay all charges and fees for each session that your child is in camp. In the uncertain COVID-19 environment in which we find ourselves, the possibility does exist that camp could be closed mid-summer, or that certain campers would have to leave camp for a sustained period or through the end of a session. From a financial perspective,
Camp Chofetz Chaim
is not able to assume the entire risk associated with this possibility.
Therefore, in the event that a camper cannot attend camp due to COVID-19 regulations, fee and refund calculations will be made as follows:
Camp will be split into the following units:
: June 30-July 6
: July 7 – July 14
: July 15-July 22
: July 23-July 30
: July 31-August 6
: August 7-August 14th
If a camper is safely enrolled in camp, with no COVID-19 restrictions, for any single day within a unit, full camp fees for that unit will be owed. If a camper is unable to attend camp due to COVID-19 restrictions for an entire unit, fees will not be owed for that unit.
In order for this program to operate efficiently we need to limit the number of campers that we enroll.
If you registered your son and you are NOT sending him to camp
please click here to receive your refund
. Please complete the form by
this Thursday, June 18th
in order to process your refund. All remaining balances for camp payments will be processed on June 29th.
More details will follow...
Looking forward to CCC'ing you soon!!