Spring is here and Camp Kindness Counts is in full bloom!
Our new, bi-monthly newsletter has details on upcoming events along with tips for parents and educators alike. Read on to learn about all the wonderful programs we have championed to connect kids with kindness over the winter months and how you can also be involved for future events
By partnering within our communities, we can inspire and enable more kids to make a positive impact around them and give parents the tools needed to foster empathy a
Current Partners - Programs:
- Bellevue School District - Summer Sizzle Program 2015
- YMCA - After School Enrichment at Sherwood Forest Elementary
- Bellevue Council PTSA- Parent Education Class
- Azevada Elementary, Fremont, CA- After School Enrichment
This month, we welcome our newest board member
Along with her exceptional communication and outreach skills, she is an active member of our community and a great advocate of youth empowerment in our schools.
Thank you for helping to empower, inspire and enable kids to make a positive impact around them with .... Kindness!
Do the Dandiya!
December Family Fundraiser in CA
Bringing a Smile to a Senior:
February Family Volunteer Event at Mission Health Care in WA
Bellevue School and Family Fair
March Community Event
Empathy and Education
Parent Education Night
March event discussing the role empathy plays in education and social-emotional development
May 2nd @ 1:00pm,
Family Volunteer Event - Sherwood Forest Community Garden
May 8th @ 6:00pm,
Lake Washington Parent Resource Fair
May 16th @ 10:30am,
Family Volunteer Event - ForTerra: Helping Plants Grow in our Parks
BSD Summer Sizzle Program
Camp Kindness Counts - Camp
Kind Connection Tips
- Smile at each other every time someone does something kind
- Help each other at home- sort laundry or tidy rooms together
- Have a kindness moment: give someone in your family 5-10 minutes of undivided attention- no tv, no computer, no phones.