Cancellation and No-Show Policy
We are incredibly grateful for your business.
As we continue to grow, and at the same time navigate staff shortages, we find our time is more precious than ever (as is yours).
In an effort to maximize our ability to take care of clients,
we ask that you read the information below so that you
are familiar with our cancellation and no-show policy.
· We will make every effort to be on time for your appointment and we ask that you do the same. Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late for your appointment, your service will be abbreviated as necessary in order to finish on time for the next scheduled client. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule.
· Confirmation emails are a courtesy. If we do not have a current and correct email address for you, you will not receive an appointment confirmation.
· We ask that you give a minimum of 24 hours notice if you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment. Service providers are compensated according to productivity. When you do not show up to your appointment or cancel without notice, it is impossible for the salon to fill that scheduled time, thus reducing your service provider's earning capacity.
· No-shows and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a charge of 50% of the cost of the service that was missed before a new appointment can be scheduled.
· After 3 missed appointments with less than 24 hours notice, you will be asked to pay for your scheduled appointment upon booking. This is a non-refundable deposit that will be applied to your final bill on the day of your appointment provided you do not cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice. In the event of a no-show, cancellation, or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, your deposit will be used to compensate your service provider and the salon for lost time.
· Alternatively, you may opt to schedule same day appointments upon availability.