WHAT IS THE PTO ABOUT?
Faubion PTO is a parent volunteer organization whose goal is to bring parents, teachers and staff together to create a connection between school and home in order to provide the very best in support, enrichment, encouragement and fun activities for our Faubion students. Together - we can make a difference for our middle school kids! Sharing your time and talents as a volunteer and joining PTO at Faubion are GREAT ways to be involved in your student's education and help make a difference in our Faubion Community! No matter what your schedule, there are opportunities and ways for you to help at middle school.
* Partners with our school for Lion's Pride Assemblies to award and recognize students for academic excellence and exemplary character traits
* Sponsors educational parent and student programs such as: internet safety and bullying
* Supports our Faubion Staff during Teacher Appreciation Week & Staff Meetings
* Provides teachers with needed classroom materials
* Operates Lion's Den School Store
* Organizes and sponsors fun student events.
We need your help!
Please help support these amazing programs and activities by serving our school as a volunteer and by joining Faubion PTO. Thank You - your PTO Board is honored to serve your family in 2019-20 to make it the best year yet at Faubion Middle School!