On Behalf of Camp Echo Lake's 75/25 Committee:
L ee Brodsky, Billy Cooper, Adam Diamond, Joe and Sandi Dubin, Meredith Gertler,
Laurence Glickman, Pam Heller Hartog,
Evan Jacobs, Cheryl Kramer,
Michael Marcus, Stephanie Shorr,
John Saroff and Jake Weinig.
you are invited to ...
"Canteen in NYC"
Wednesday, April 29th | 6pm - 9pm
Space 54: 226 East 54th NYC
Come and reminisce with fellow Echo Lakers!
...and the list goes on!
- That epic night when you raided the kitchen and changed the rocks?
- When you dominated your Upper Junior group games?
- When you sprinted to victory during capture the flag in Alumni village?
- Where you stashed your candy?
- Mix tapes?
- Playing jacks on the girls camp basketball court (don't forget the baby powder)?
- Freihofers, fudgesicles, chicken kiev, ribs?
Most importantly, come to reconnect with CEL to begin celebrating CEL's 75th anniversary and Project Morry's 25th year dedicated to Morry's legacy.
Please RSVP - we want to make sure we have enough Doritos, Oreos, Nestle's Quick and Lipton Ice tea mix for everyone!