Helping and Supporting One Another:
- Dogtown Books is offering curb-side pick up or FREE shipping to anywhere in the US on made-to-order Stay At Home Book Boxes. Visit their website for more information.
- Rockport Music’s Midday Music Series continues. Listen to today’s concert here.
- Dreamtime Wellness goes virtual! Click here for info.
- Cape Ann Museum: The museum is offering lectures on their Vimeo page, currently featuring lectures from their Judith Sargent Murray lecture series. Discovering Fitz Henry Lane Online—a freely-accessible online resource created by the Cape Ann Museum.
- Essex County Community Foundation (ECCF): The COVID-19 Response Fund for Non-Profits will help non-profits across Essex County. Find more information here.
- Joanne MacInnis, RN, President of Aberdeen Home Care, will be live on North Shore 104.9FM at 8:45 each morning, with up to the minute information about COVID-19. Tune in!
- The Manchester-by-the-Sea Police Department is offering pick-up and delivery services for residents identified as higher risk or for those who are self-quarantined. This includes the delivery of groceries, prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines and vital supplies. Manchester residents are asked to call 978-526-1212 to set up deliveries and for all non-emergency matters.
As we learn of more creative ways that our members and our communities are adapting and responding, we will share them through all our Chamber communications channels.