Privacy Specialists manage the legal and operational risks around sensitive and critical information assets by assessing business operations on a continual basis, developing the right policies, procedures, and training programs, and overseeing all data agreements. Privacy Specialists might focus on the general operations of a business, or on privacy as it relates to specific projects.
The responsibilities of a Privacy Specialist can include:
- Ensuring compliance with data privacy and protection regulations.
- Answering queries on global data privacy processing and protection requirements from internal stakeholders.
- Conducting compliance gap analysis and readiness assessments for upcoming policy changes.
- Creating and maintaining documentation, privacy notices, privacy statements, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), work instructions and guidance notes in cooperation with legal teams.
- Managing any data subject request process that the organization has.
- Collecting and maintaining records of processing activities.
- Preparing reports on regulatory compliance.
- Escalating any potential data breaches for investigation and resolution.
The Capstone team has access to highly skilled Privacy Specialists ready to assess and develop critical policies and procedures to ensure your organization is compliant with all necessary privacy and protection requirements.
To learn more about all the Capstone Privacy Specialists have to offer, click HERE.
Check out all of the services available to you through Capstone-on-Demand by clicking HERE.