July 17, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1.CHS shares continue downward spiral, sink to new low
2. Embattled CEO, physician to exit Nebraska children's hospital in August
3. Lifespan, Care New England end merger talks
4. The path to prosperity: How leading CFOs foster innovation.
to read the e-book.
5. Medical Properties Trust invests $1.75B in 24 hospitals
6. Erlanger VP resigns over patient safety concerns: 'I can no longer in good conscience remain in my role'
7. $100M NYC public hospital program aims to wean uninsured off ER visits
8. Large self-pay balances are a flashing warning light indicating a problem in the revenue cycle.
to learn what to do about it.
9. Moody's: CommonSpirit's atypical dual-CEO model is potentially cumbersome
10. Northwestern Memorial HealthCare posts net loss, higher operating income in Q3
11. For an in-depth, state-by-state overview of medical billing laws, attend this upcoming
12. California hospital seeks lucrative title change
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.