Dear Partner Agency,
Thank you for taking measures to keep your agency staff and volunteers safe and healthy. In that same spirit, Care and Share is putting the following measures into place to protect the safety and health of our staff and volunteers.
Starting with both Colorado Springs and Pueblo pickup orders scheduled for Thursday, March 26th, and until further notice:
- All assorted produce, bread, dairy, and pet food requests must be placed on Agency Express orders in the comments section. We will no longer accept “on the spot” requests at our dock for any items, and Regional Managers will no longer be taking orders via email or phone. All requests must be placed via Agency Express.
- When placing an Agency Express order for assorted items, please order as follows:
- Assorted produce: order in ½ tote or full tote increments
- Assorted bread: order in ½ tote or full tote increments
- Assorted dairy: order in gallon increments. Milk orders will be made up of pint and quart containers depending on availability. Indicate if your agency prefers white milk only; if no indication is made you will receive an assortment of what is available.
- Assorted pet food: order by the bag (each bag is between 30-50 pounds)
- Continue to order carrots, potatoes, and onions as usual
- We will do our best to provide a minimum of 2 types of assorted produce on each order for both ½ tote orders and full tote orders. We will do our best to provide more than 2 types depending on availability.
- No more than 2 people per agency will be allowed to pick up orders
- Please arrive on time for your pickup appointment
Thank you for supporting our efforts to keep you, your volunteers, and our staff and volunteers safe during this time.