WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24 WEBINAR
Caregiver Training Program
Memory Care Home Solutions
11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
This webinar will provide details about Memory Care Home Solutions and their success rates working with those caring for loved ones with dementia. Memory Care Home Solutions delivers the Caregiver Training Program which includes:
- In-home assessments for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias to identify unmet needs and develop a customized training plan for the caregiver.
- Training materials and other resources to help modify activities of daily living (ADLs) in a manner that promotes increased independence for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Follow-up calls and visits to assess the customized plan, recommend plan adjustments as needed, and provide additional resources if necessary.
- Assistive safety devices, when necessary, to help with ADLs and increase the safety and well-being of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Referrals to other community support services and resources as needed.
Enrollment for the Caregiver Training Program begins with a pre-screening phone call (314.645.6247) with a Memory Care intake specialist.