Now forming a March-start cohort of the Caring Economy Advocates Program - Register Today!
Here's a bright idea...
Let's cultivate the life-giving parts of our economy
The gifts of the earth and the care we give to our children, elders and neighbors are invisible in our current economic system. We need your voice to help make our real wealth visible!
*Register by February 12 and receive a $50 tuition discount with code "earlybird"
Collaborate: register with a friend and you both receive a $30 tuition discount.
Ready to take action in your community?
Join over 150 leaders in 18 countries speaking out for an economic system that finally places real value on the care work that makes all other economic activity possible.
- Collaborate online with a diverse cohort of leaders
- Gain real-world experience planning and leading a Caring Economy conversation in your community
- Stay connected and access tools and resources in the online Partnership Learning Community
Download the CAP Course Information Packet
Caring Economy Advocates Program
(CAP) program, now in its sixth year, provides the certification, language, tools, and experience you need to step confidently into leadership as a local ambassador of the caring economy campaign.
Live online class sessions meet Tuesdays, 10am Pacific:
March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 19, 26
Class size: 15
|Opportunities for live discussion with Riane Eisler
*This class will fill quickly. Claim your space by February 12 and take advantage of the $50 earlybird discount.
Graduates of Riane Eisler's Cultural Transformation Course receive a $50 discount. Limited scholarships available.
Caring Economy Advocates are coaches, educators, business
policy makers, community activists, parents, spiritual leaders, writers and film
Conversation leaders worldwide speak out for a saner, more practical econom
ic system - one that acknowledges that the work of caring for people and the planet.
information and regi
onomics sets a clear path for success and the more ind
ls talking about it, the better chances we have of
creating a better tomorrow."
- Kate Daniels Kurz, Executive Editor of The Women's International Perspective,
"The Practicum gave me courage to continue with this conversation. It proved that it is practical, it is real. It is the missing gem in our society today."
- Timothy Gachanga, Graduate of the Community Advocates Program, educator and community activist, Nairobi, Kenya
"I've wanted to be a leader for change, now I am."
- Ariana Newcomer, Graduate of the Community Advocates Program, coach and developer of Reclaim Your Authentic Voice™, Harvard graduate, Los Gatos, CA