- Transitions of Care More Likely to Lead to Prescription Errors for Chronically Ill Patients: Study
- NCPA Launches "Simplify My Meds" Program to Improve Medication Adherence
- Bon Secours Models Nurse Navigators On Geisinger Embedded Case Managers
- CMSA and ABQAURP Developing New Transitions of Care Credential
- Calcified Plaque in Arteries May Lead to Stroke, Dementia
- New Chart: What is the Average Monthly Caseload for Case Managers?
- HealthSounds Podcast: Integrated Case Management for Medicaid's High-Cost, High-Need Members
- Q&A: When faced with a high volume in the ED, how does a case
manager prioritize which patients to see first?
- HealthSounds Video: Embedded Case Managers in the 2011 Healthcare Continuum
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Medication Adherence in 2011
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Patient Satisfaction: Still Room for Improvement
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your case management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2011 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Best Practices in Contemporary Case Management This resource looks at current and emerging trends in care transition management, and provides actionable data and case studies from industry thought leaders on key elements of their care transition programs.Order your Instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Robert Fortini, vice president and chief clinical officer at Bon Secours Health System:
"The RN embedded nurse navigator's responsibility is to do telephonic outreach to the patients on that registry within 24-48 hours of discharge. They are to do medication reconciliation and education; they are to do red flag rehearsal; in other words, make sure that the patient understands signs and symptoms of worsening condition." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.