Care and Case Management (CCM) Assessment & Support Plan Soft Launch Rescheduled to Nov. 8, 2021
It is official, the new Soft Launch date is Nov. 8, 2021. The Soft Launch meetings with participating CMAs will resume in August in preparation for implementation. Thank you to those Case Management Agencies (CMAs) that have volunteered to participate!
Participating Single Entry Points (SEP)
- Otero County Dept. of Human Services
- Bent County Public Health
- Delta County Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Prowers County Public Health and Environment
- Rio Grande County Options for Long-term Care (OLTC)
- Jefferson County Dept. of Human Services
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Larimer County Dept. of Human Services
- Montrose County Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Pueblo County Dept. of Social Services
- Nursing and Therapy Services of Colorado
- Weld County Area Agency on Aging
Participating Community Centered Boards (CCB)
- Community Options
- Developmental Pathways
- Foothills Gateway
- Eastern Colorado Services
- North Metro Community Services
- Community Connections Inc.
- Horizon Specialized Services
- Rocky Mountain Human Services
- The Resource Exchange (TRE)
- Mountain Valley Developmental Services
- Developmental Disabilities Resource Center
Quick Recap: What to Expect from the new Care and Case Management system
Assessment and Person-Centered Support Plan Soft Launch
The Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (the Department) will conduct a soft launch of the new Assessment and Person-Centered Support Plan functionality in the CCM system. During the soft launch, we hope to partner with CMAs and case managers who participated in the original pilot and time study. If time and resources allow, we will reach out to expand participation among interested agencies.
CCM system Go Live
One of the main benefits of the new CCM system is systems consolidation to simplify daily work for case managers.
Includes & replaces DDD Web and Benefits Utilization System (BUS) functionality.
- Interfaces with the Bridge, Colorado Benefits Management System (CBMS) and PEAKPro.
- Eventual replacement of Bridge functionality.
The CCM system will also provide many system enhancements to simplify the work case managers do every day.
- Automated workflow for the New Assessment and Person-Centered Support Plan process.
- Off-line capabilities.
- Auto Save, Time Tracking/Stamping, Alerts.
Sneak Peak of the CCM system
The screenshots shared below are previews of the CCM system screens. Please note, we are still working with the vendor to customize each screen, so we expect some formatting and content changes.