Thank you for your support and giving us an opportunity to do what we love! We wish you a healthy, peaceful, and prosperous new year and look forward to making 2019 a successful year together!
Health & Safety
It's a new year and snow season is here! January has already dropped some wintery mix on our region. Whether you're a fan of snow or not, shoveling snow might be one of your winter tasks that you don't give a second through about, but we want to share some tips with you so that the inches don't get the best of you (or your back!). Especially since n
ationwide snow shoveling, what may seem as just a household chore, is responsible for thousands of injuries and as many as
Tips to Shovel Snow Safely:
1. Don't put it off. Try to get out there early and frequently to shovel the fresh, powdery snow. It's lighter!
2. Consider it your exercise for the day. Shoveling is a physical activity and just like you would before working out, stretch out before you begin!
3. Use your legs, not your back. Make sure you are bending your knees and lifting with your legs rather than your back.
Lift smaller loads of snow, rather than heavy shovelfuls.
3. Control your movements. Step in the direction in which you are throwing the snow to prevent the low back from twisting. If you can, push the snow rather than lifting it.
4. Take frequent breaks when shoveling. Stand up straight and walk around periodically to extend the lower back and do some backward bends to help reverse the effects of forward bending (i.e.
stand straight and tall, place your hands toward the back of your hips, and bend backwards slightly for several seconds)
5. Don't shovel until you are tired or feel worn out. If you feel tightness in the chest or dizziness, stop immediately.
Infiniti will be mailing out all 2018 W2s by January 31st, 2019
All W-2s will be mailed to the address on file.
Employees will also be able to download their W2s directly from the employee portal.
Please use the following URL to access your Infiniti ESS:
If you have not already accessed the platform, please follow these steps:
1. Try to log in with your current log in credentials
a. If this does not work and your credentials are rejected, not found, or deemed invalid, please follow option 2.
a. If you are unable to register and the system expresses that you are already registered, please follow option 3.
Annette Bushrod - DSP 2
Kumba Flomo - DSP 1
Aio Apoh - DSP 1
Lucy Carter - DSP 2
Alexis McClain - CSA
Emmanuel Awantoh - DSP 1
Vincent DeSanctis - CSS
Dupe Ayodele-Babatincle- DSP 2
Aminata Swaray - CSS
Jaelyn Harris - DSP 1
Bruce Purvis - CSA
Michelle Mascatello promoted to
Rose Felka promoted to Full-Time CSS
Positive Aging and Wellness Fair
Mark your calendars for this Spring; Fairfax County and Community partners are planning the Northern Virginia Positive Aging and Wellness Fair event on April 19, 2019 from 8:45a to 4:00p at The Fairfax Government Center, 1200 Government Center Parkway in Fairfax, VA. The Fair will offer information and resources
to educate and inspire adults to achieve a fulfilling and healthy lifestyle
Local Self Advocacy and Support Groups:
Join this advocacy organization and public speaking club at The Arc of Northern Virginia's office, 2755 Hartland Road, Suite 200, Falls Church, VA 22042 on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30 to 8:00pm. No RSVP is needed and everyone is welcome to join for any meeting and participate in this social and educational opportunity.
If you've ever wanted to feel more informed and empowered, this is the group for you!
Parents & Caregivers of Adults on the Spectrum Group
Virginia Medicaid's new, free app is now available!
Using the Medallion app you can:
- View your profile
- Compare and select a health plan
- Search for providers
- And more!
Once you've downloaded the app, connect with your Medicaid profile using your Social Security Number and Medicaid ID or date of birth.
Get the app from the App Store or Google Play. It is completely free and will help you make the most of your health care choices.