November 21, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
2. Walmart hires executive to help expand healthcare business
3. Trinity Health sees net income plunge 60% as operating margin improves
4. UMass Memorial cut its telestroke workflow 38% --
for an inside look at the new process
5. U of Louisville back on the defense over KentuckyOne deal, need for $50M state loan
6. 7 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions
7. South Dakota health system to join Mayo network, change name
8. Maximize health IT ROI -- 6 reasons to focus on imaging.
to read the ebook.
9. Catholic Health to cut 200 positions
10. Hospital billing fraud: 7 latest settlements
11. AI can help providers optimize revenue in ways humans cannot.
to learn about the advantages of these solutions, which are measurable and profound.
12. New York hospital CFO: Without quick move to privatize, affiliate we will lose $806K in Q1
13. 1,100+ patients potentially exposed to HIV, hepatitis at Indiana hospital
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.