There's still time to register for This FREE Webinar!
presented by Michelle Doyle
Tuesday, November 27, 2018, at 4:00 PM EST
The consultation process is documented in both the Title I section of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and the uniform provisions of Title VII, which apply to other programs in ESSA in which private school students participate. Exactly what does the law say about consultation? What does it mean to “reach agreement?” What topics should be discussed? This webinar on consultation will present an overview of the process for ESSA. Subsequent webinars will take a deeper dive into the process in the areas of funding, defining educational need, and strategies and safeguards to ensure equitable participation.
oin Us for the Complete 2018-19 Webinar Series
All webinars will be held at 4:00 PM EST.
Registration information will be emailed to you two weeks prior to webinar date.
· December 19, 2018: New ESSA Guidance, Part 1
· January 22, 2019: New ESSA Guidance, Part 2
· February 12, 2019: The Consultation Process: Getting a Handle on Funding
· March 12, 2019: The Consultation Process: Developing & Using a Needs Assessment Effectively
· April 9, 2019: The Consultation Process: Effective Use of ESSA Strategies & Safeguards to Ensure Equitable Participation
Michelle Doyle is the CEO of Michelle Doyle Educational Consulting, LLC. Michelle has been the education lobbyist for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and the Director of the Office of Non-Public Education at the US Department of Education. Her expertise is in the equitable participation of private school students in federal education programs.
Visit Michelle at www.equitableservicesmdec.com or follow her on facebook: