Day of Prayer and Family Night
All classes will compose specific class prayers with intentions to be read throughout the day over the loudspeaker. Grade 8 will go through a dynamic retreat coordinated by parishioners Paul and Chery Foti, which centers on the work of the Comboni missionaries in Africa, as well as the specific challenges facing African countries and other third world nations. Additionally, students in grades 3-7 will meet for their monthly rosary in the church, while grade 4-1 will pray the rosary with the seniors.
1) Multi-cultural food fest in the Art Room!
2) Open house and tours for existing school families and prospective school families
3) Book exchange- be sure to bring a book to trade up!
4) STEM Club demonstration/activity with Mr. Holliday in the music room!
5) Robotics Club displays and demos in the Library with Mr. Roxberry!
6) Also, come check out the various artwork on display by our students during the course of the year!!!