Can you feel it? Love is PAWSITIVELY in the air!
First off, a heartfelt thank you for your generosity in 2020. With your support, we assisted more than 20,000 pet owners—three times the number of families helped in 2019.
The need is just as great in 2021, and we continue to work directly in the community, providing our critical services and ensuring that pets stay happy, healthy and homebound.
Want to help?
We invite you to celebrate Furever Valentine's with us, at home or wherever you are. Your donation will support animals and pet owners in need in several ways. For example:
- $50 pays for a health exam and vaccines for one dog or cat.
- $125 sponsors one spay/neuter or dental procedure for one pet.
- $250 helps a pet enrolled in the Safe Haven domestic violence assistance program.
- $500 provides food for at least 25 dogs or cats for one month.
- $1,000 pays for spays/neuters and veterinary care for up to 20 pets.
- $2,500 sponsors spays/neuters and medical care for up to 50 animals.
- $5,000 helps alter and provide medical care for up to 100 pets.
Your gift is a huge investment in preventing suffering and saving lives. Thank you so much for your kindness.
Happy Furever Valentine's from all of us with C.A.R.E.4Paws!
Executive Director & Cofounder