Treat Mom to luxury for Mother's Day
Moms are always taking care of their children, loved ones and family members. Rarely, do they do things for themselves. If you don't know what to get mom, the following ideas may help.
She can s
lip away with a relaxing
foot soak followed with a
ling facial treatment finished by a relaxing 30min Nuero treatment or 30min treatment in the infrared sauna. $125.00
a Spa pedicure for a total of $165.00
Other ideas for Mother's Day
- A Stay-Healthy Gift: You can give her the gift of health and wellness by filling a gift box with a gift certificate for a facial, a bottle of vitamins or supplements, a healthy eating recipe book, a package of herbal tea and a Yoga DVD.
- Fitness Tote Bag: Make sure she has a place for all of her exercise items by giving her a sleek fitness tote. Inside, you can put a yoga mat, a cooling headband, a certificate for a trial gym membership, an easy-grip thermal water bottle and an iPod with a comfortable pair of ear buds so she can rock out to her favorite tunes while working up a sweat.
- Time With You: Going out for Tea Time at a nearby hotel and enjoying an afternoon together is ideal.
Whatever gifts you choose for the wonderful mom in your life this Mother's Day, giving her the gift of health, wellness and beauty will help her look and feel beautiful while letting her know that you care!
Get Pedal Soft Skin
Dermaplane Pro Treatment
Micro-needling, also called micro-needling therapy, collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI), is a minimally invasive skin-rejuvenation procedure that involves the use of a device that contains fine needles. The tiny needles are used to puncture the skin to create a controlled skin injury. Right after the treatment we apply product that boosts collagen so when the skin heals you are left with firmer and lifted skin. This treatment can be performed every 2-4 weeks depending on the depth of needle and how your skin heals. It's best to have 6-10 treatments. You can start seeing results as early as 3 treatments. Overall results vary.
Special introductory price of $120.00 per treatment Savings of $50.00
Developing healthy eating habits not only keeps your body in good health and in great shape, but it also makes you feel wonderful! A healthy body leads to a healthy mind. That's why it is so important to eat nutrient-rich foods.
The most optimal way to incorporate a healthy eating regimen into your daily life is to ingest fresh fruits, vegetables, legumes, dairy, fish/poultry and whole grains. It is wise to limit your intake of processed foods, red meat, oil and high sodium sugary snacks. Another important aspect of eating healthy is to hydrate your body with plenty of water each day.
There are many resources available to educate yourself on specific foods you can eat to maintain good physical health and emotional well-being.
It seems that many people get motivated about eating healthy on January 1
Soon after the new year begins, the resolution fades and people go back to old habits. So how can you stay on track?
- Set clear goals
- Associate with friends and others who practice healthy living
- Practice self-discipline
- Avoid buying junk food
- Set a limit on wine and alcohol
- Hire a personal coach or team up with a friend for support
- Start a Beachbody program
Cucumber, Tomato & Avocado Salad
1 cucumber - peeled and seeded then diced
1 avocado - diced4 oz feta cheese - cubed
2 tbs minced red onion
1 handful parsley - minced - about 2 tbs
2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs red wine vinegar
8 twists of black pepper from a pepper mill
A sprinkle of sesame seeds