From Student Services
Parents, we appreciate your patience as we are working through many new procedures to ensure the safe arrival of our students at the start of the school day. Parents and students may be required to wait if they come to Student Services at the start of school, seeking help with an issue.
Students with Injuries
Upon arrival to school, students will be sent to locations that are specified for their grade level. We want to avoid large congregations of students during arrival drop off.
9th & 10th grade students upon arrival should head to Courtyard and Cafeteria.
11th & 12th grade students upon arrival to school should go to the Pines
Supervision in the AM
While on campus, students will be supervised at all times. This is an important way for BMC to ensure that safe practices are taking place and that CDC recommendations are being followed. In addition, it allows our deans and administrators to interact with our students and get to know them better.
You will find the following staff in each area of the campus during the morning arrival:
- Student Services: Dean Mehlich
- Cafeteria Courtyard: AP Mr. Mazzini and Dean Belden
- The Pines: AP Mrs. Toro and Dean Kane
- Gym Awning: Dean Gorden
- Drop off: Dr. Wikstrom and AP Mr. Snyder
Regular Day Arrival/ Rainy Day Arrival
- Faculty will be present at each lunch location and will model safe behavior.
- Students may only sit where there is a hornet decal.
ALL students need a lunch account - No cash is accepted. Visit myschoolbucks.com
- The lunch room is operating as a pick up and go system. Students cannot handle lunch items and return them. Items touched must be purchased.
- Review Lunch Locations for each grade level here.
Regular 2:30pm Dismissal (Starting Friday, August 28)
- Seniors and Juniors will be dismissed 10 minutes early.
- Freshman report to gym at dismissal.
- Sophomores report to dome at dismissal.
- Due to Social Distancing restrictions, there is no adult supervision on campus beyond 9th hour; All students should be picked up as close to dismissal time as possible.
- Parents should not park across the street or utilize area side streets for drop-off/pick-up from campus as this is private property.
- When a substitute teacher will be taking over a teacher's classroom, the teacher will email virtual students specific assignments.
- These assignments will be due at the end of the class period.
- Friendly reminder that masks with vents or gaiters are not permitted.
- Masks are to be solid-colored or BMC-logo only.
- BMC-issued student parking spots have been assigned and we currently have a waiting list.
- Students are to park in their assigned spots only.
- Students are not permitted to share, rent or sell their BMC-issued parking spot and if this occurs, the student will forfeit the privilege of parking on campus.