- requests prayers for his brother, Phil, and his wife, Jayne, both are
struggling with Covid - they live near Pensacola. Jayne has underlying conditions. She
was admitted to the hospital a week ago and seems to be stable but is definitely not
out of the woods yet. Phil is at home but is feeling the symptoms severely. Of course
he is frightfully worried about Jayne but cannot visit or even talk to her because she
is wearing a full-face oxygen mask.
Betty Brown and family -
in the death of Betty's brother-in-law, Bill Glaze who passed away on June 26
- friend of Vicki and Phyllis Stump diagnosed with breast cancer.
Jack Collins and his wife Denney
- involved in our young adult group. Jack is in serious
condition, recovering from an accident last weekend.
- requests prayer for the Charles Sherman, Peter
Oxborrow, Leon Beale and family
Charlie Craig Family
- Charlie passed away recently. He is father-in-law of
Brooke and Vicki Willson's daughter, Sara, and good friend of Brooke and Vicki.
Serena Durst Edwards
Vic Grand and family -
upon the death of Vic's aunt, Lorraine Grand.
a friend of Miranda Clayton, pregnant and diagnosed
with breast cancer.
- health concerns - friend of Beth Hensley
- at Lakewood Manor
- family friend of Agatha and Christina Kidd, diagnosed
with stage 4 lung cancer.
Ben Toro and family
- From Ben: My uncle, Albert Mendoza, 78 and my cousin Veronica Chiquete, 39, are now both battling COVID-19 in Arizona. He is retired but she is a nurse and on the front lines, which is where she likely contacted the virus. The prognosis for both is good but the virus is unpredictable. Prayers from the Centenary family would be appreciated. My family is being hit hard by the virus out there.
- medical issues
- youth pastor at Southside Church. She had brain surgery on a cancerous tumor.