The Top Seven Things That I Really Dislike About
Center City Real Estate
I've been doing this for 29 years so yeah, I'm going to vent.
1) When the MLS says the unit has parking, only to discover that it really doesn't and the seller is giving "one year free rental parking."
2) Late Sunday afternoon appointments. In the rain.
3) "Fact Sheets" on properties that are anything but.
4) Poor common area maintenance in any given condo building. Nothing kills value better than a building that is not kept up!
5) Buyers, who have never stepped foot in Philadelphia, who know more about the Center City condo market than I do.
6) Being late for an appointment- be it a buyer, a seller, or another agent. I just don't get it. And if
I'm the late party, then it really doesn't matter because hell just froze over.
7) Suburban agents who drag my butt to the suburbs to settle on a condo in Center City. No offense, but I'm not interested in a drive to Havermore or wherever.