What Kind Of Buyer Is Going To Buy Your Condo?
I tend to think we have a variety of buyers here in town. Spending 28 years hauling folks around town, I have learned a thing or two. Here is what I know when it comes to categorizing
1) The Prestige Buyer - Only wants to see condos that will look good on him or her. There are a number of buildings in town. Most offer town-car service. These buyers are generally fun to deal with.
2) The Value Driven Buyer - Wants lots of square footage. Location often the first to go for these buyers. No one appreciates a good deal better than I do!
3) The Loft Buyer - High ceiling, exposed brick and large windows fulfill this kind of buyer's needs, soft loft or hard loft buyers often are just looking for something that is NOT cookie-cutter.
4) The I Don't Want To Pay High Condo Fees Buyer - Best suited for a single family home, or maybe a Brownstone styled condo. High rise units not an option.
5) The Rittenhouse Square Only Buyer - Not uncommon...not at all.
6) The Need To Steal It buyer -These tend to be the most unrealistic buyers if ONLY for the reason that they can't identify when a property is already drastically under valued. And they lose in multiple bid situations (usually).
7) The "One level living" buyer - VERY common. Very.
8) The Buyer Who Buys For Kids Going To An Area School. - Very common.
9) The I'm Not Really A Buyer, But I Want To See Condos Anyway - I love referring these buyers to my competition. LOL