Are you ready for the holidays?
I have an offer that might make it less stressful for you and your loved ones.
Beginning November 1
to December 1
will be offering a holiday special. You can give yourself or a loved one an extra three hours of time. If you’re wondering what three extra hours of time could mean to you during the holiday frenzy, think holiday shopping and gift ideas; home organization before the family arrives, getting holiday cards mailed, gift wrapping, and day-of event prep and coordination.
We do it, so you don’t have to
. And if you need something not listed on our list (click
to be taken to the list on our website), please contact us so we can whip up a proposal for you.
The Elf Package details:
1. They will be on sale beginning November 4
, and will end December 1
2. $90 for 3 consecutive hours to delegate your tasks and enjoy some free time!
3. They must be used between October 29
to January 17
4. No long-term commitment required.
5. They can be gifted or kept for yourself.
6. They can only be used Monday through Friday.
7. If weekends are requested there will be an additional charge of $25 at start of service.
8. All three hours must be used consecutively.
If you know someone who can use a few extra hours in a day this would make a great gift.
Also, keep an eye out for our gift-wrapping events. We will be, hopefully, setting up in various locations in the Northland. If you run a small office and want to give your employees a perk, we can set up a gift-wrapping event in your office for you and your employees. We’ll supply the quality paper and beautiful bows.
Let us know when you’re ready to get some extra time or give the gift of time. We’ll be happy to help you out during the holiday season.