For Immediate Release
Chamber Elects 2017 Board of Directors
HAGÅTÑA--The Guam Chamber of Commerce elected eight (8) Board Directors for the 2017 Chamber year during its Annual Membership meeting today. The six (6) voting directors elected to serve a three-year term are:
- FRANK CAMPILLO, Health Plan Administrator, Calvo's SelectCare
- JEFFREY JONES, President & COO Triple J Enterprises, Inc.
- JAMES MOYLAN, Government Account Manager, NetCare Life & Health, Moylan's Insurance
- ROBERT P. SALAS, President, Landscape Management Systems, Inc.
- BERNADETTE VALENCIA, General Manager, Matson Navigation Company
- ALBERT YANGER, Chairman & President, GPSI Guam
The two (2) Alternate Directors elected to serve a one-year term are: RISHA AGUON, Licensed Professional Counselor, Counseling Services and PETER R. SGRO, JR, President & Chairman, International Group, Inc.
ROBERT P. SALAS was the highest vote getter and will automatically serve on the Chamber's Executive Committee in 2017.
The eight (8) Directors elected today will join twelve (12) holdovers and comprise the 2017 Chamber Board. The holdovers are:
- JOE ARNETT, Senior Advisor, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- CHRISTINE BALETO, Master Franchise, Store Owner, Pacific Froots, LLC
- LAURA-LYNN DACANAY, SVP/Region Manager, First Hawaiian Bank
- ERNIE GALITO, Marketing & Communications Director, Atkins Kroll, Inc.
- JIM HERBERT, General Manager, Triple J Five Star Wholesale Foods, Inc.
- BARTLEY JACKSON, Chief Operating Officer, B&G Pacific, LLC
- JONATHAN KRIEGEL, President & CEO, Docomo Pacific, Inc.
- RINDRATY CELES LIMTIACO, President, Pacific Daily News
- LORRAINE OKADA, President, Okada Managing Consulting Services
- GERALD S.A. PEREZ, Vice President, MicroMed Suppliers
- BOBBY SHRINGI, Sales & Marketing Manager, Moylan's Insurance Underwriters
- SINFOROSO M. TOLENTINO, Of Counsel, Iriarte Camacho Calvo Law Group, LLC
* * * END OF RELEASE * * *
November 16, 2016