During this challenging time, we offer the following ways to support one another. Our team, led by Chairman Tom Meyer, shares this message knowing that we will get through this by working together. Following are some helpful tips shared by members of the Chamber's Small Business Council:
- Follow St. Tammany Eats on Facebook and order from local restaurants. Consider purchasing gift cards. Encourage restaurants to post their hours of operation and take-out options on this page.
- Consider purchasing gift cards from small business and service providers as well.
- Use this time to reach out and check on colleagues, friends and neighbors. A phone call of reassurance can help one another get through days at home while schools and businesses are closed.
- Use this time to prepare a business plan for future emergencies.
The Chamber office is now closed, but staff is working remotely. All committee meetings are proceeding as planned via conference calls or Zoom. We welcome your calls with questions and concerns. Look for our daily emails as this emergency evolves and new information becomes available.
Chamber staff can be reached at the following numbers:
- Lacey Osborne, President and CEO: (985) 273-3004
- Meredith Wright, Director of Membership: (985) 273-3002
- Megan Haggerty, Director of Business Development: (985) 273-3007 or (985) 273-3008
We are here to support you and serve as
Your Voice of Business.
Your Chamber Staff