Businesses and individuals depend on HAWK Advisers to help them navigate the complexities of risk. We use a consultative approach to guide commercial, personal, and employee benefits customers through the vast insurance landscape and decision-making process. On June 11, 2019, HAWK Advisers is hosting a three-hour seminar where David Smith, Vice President of Risk Management and Compliance of EbenConcepts, will discuss the key technical components of Self-Funding.
This seminar will provide you with knowledge on:
- An employer update concerning the Affordable Care Act
- Trump Administration regulations impacting benefits and related compliance issues
- An employer primer on self-funded health plans, including level-funded or balance-funded
- Risk and finance issues such as stop-loss insurance and reserves
- The compliance issues connected to self-funding and other alternative financing options
Employers interested in self-funding are motivated by the prospect of lower costs, greater plan flexibility and enhanced plan design. This seminar will help decision makers better understand the concept of self-funding and whether or not it is the right choice for their business.
If you’re interested in learning more about self-funding, please join HAWK Advisers on June 11th!