- This Committee will give direction and input to staff on all printed, digital and on-line marketing, including design, layout and distribution;
West Nipissing Agricultural Task Force Committee
- This Committee consists of five sector members and five community members;
- The mandate of the West Nipissing Agricultural Task Force is to promote the local agricultural sector and ensure local food security in Northeastern Ontario now and for the future success of the agriculture industry in West Nipissing;
- This Committee will assist staff in organizing a regional Agricultural Symposium that will raise awareness of the full sector needs in the area, feature expert speakers as well as farmers with concurrent and breakout sessions during the conference.
Business Development Workshop Committee
- The committee will identify topics of interest that the business community would benefit from and that they would find valuable;
- Tasks include organizing workshops and sourcing industry specific facilitators, creating workbooks that can be used during the session and in the workplace, as well as provide business owners with the necessary tools required to address areas of their business that they are not currently maximizing on.
Feast on the Farm Committee
- The event will highlight the use of local food and increase visibility for area farmers and local chefs. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet their local food producers and chefs;
- This committee is tasked with identifying and recruiting chefs to participate, coordinating all event logistics, seeking sponsorship, selling tickets and ensuring that the focus of the event is to showcase local food.
Business Awards Committee
- The event is focused on honouring the entrepreneurs in West Nipissing, recognizing excellence achieved and also promoting an active and engaged business community;
- This Committee will assist staff in coordinating all event logistics, seeking sponsorship and coordinating the nomination process.
Golf Tournament Committee
- The event provides business owners and their staff a team building opportunity as well as networking session with members of the business community;
- This Committee will assist staff in coordinating all event logistics, seeking sponsorship and registering golfers.
Chamber Members are welcome to submit their interest in joining a specific committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the Chamber office at 705-753-5672.