Dear Frankfort Chamber members & friends,
Our small businesses are the heart and soul of our community and they need your help now and in the months to come.
Please take a moment
to purchase your Find it in Frankfort eGift card to show your support for these businesses, your fellow community members. These eGift cards can be purchased on our Chamber website at:
), and can either be redeemed in person when this pandemic subsides or thru online purchases at participating businesses (as available). A single eGift card can be used at any of our participating locations. We continue to promote these gift cards solely in support of our local businesses, as the Chamber does not benefit financially in any way from these purchases.
If you are a Frankfort Chamber business owner and have not yet signed up to participate in our Find it in Frankfort eGift card program, please take the time to do it now
Help us allow the public to support you. You must sign up to benefit from this program. There is
no sign up fee to Chamber businesses
and the card buyer pays the convenience fee at the time of purchase. Anyone who accepts MasterCard can participate.
Chamber Business participation instructions:
- Click on the following link to sign up as a participating business: http://tools.frankfortchamber.com/events/details/find-it-in-frankfort-egift-card-participating-stores-13830 .
- Once you register, watch for an email from us or Yiftee (egift card processor) with your prepaid Mastercard activation card for you to process, and upon completion, we will add you to our list of participating businesses on the Chamber website
- Once activated, please add the Frankfort Chamber eGift card link on your website to encourage further sales
- Once the program is up and running, customers will come to your business with a Frankfort Chamber eGift card that is either on their phone or printed. No physical card will be presented
- Click on the “View Gift Voucher” bar and process it as a key-entry Mastercard payment
- You may opt out of the program at any time by notifying the Chamber, and we will remove you from promotional materials.
Thank you all, and I hope you are staying healthy, safe and strong.