Jackie of Jackie Adams Consulting and Mags Trench of BarrCo Solicitors are running a series of free webinars aimed at business leaders and managers who are keen to navigate these issues effectively.
Getting the people management aspects right when restructuring/downsizing your business is daunting. This webinar will give you a step by step approach to help you carry out the process and keep on the right side of the law! It’s vital viewing for anyone who is currently in the process or considering it.
Why should you attend?
• Maybe you know you need to reduce costs within your business (and in many businesses staffing costs make up a high percentage of total costs), but don’t know where to start.
• You really don’t want to make redundancies, but don’t know what else you could do
• You currently have staff on furlough and need to think about what will happen when the scheme finishes
What the webinar will cover:
• Reorganisation – where to start!
• Options to avoid redundancy
• What a restructuring/redundancy process should include
• How to keep on the right side of the law
• Ensuring compassion and supporting health and wellbeing
• What are the implications if it goes wrong
• When to seek help
There will also be opportunities to ask questions