Important Times for Saturday
- 9:45 am: Rehearsal begins at Samohi
- 7:14 pm: Vikings' showtime at Warren High School
- If you would like to attend, plan to arrive at least 30-45 minutes beforehand to allow for parking and seating.
- 11 pm: Pick up at Samohi, after truck is unloaded — please ask your student to contact you on the way home
For Students: What to Bring
- Water in a reusable container
- Dinkles and black socks
- Royal blue practice shirt and shorts/leggings
- School work/reading books for downtime
- Warm clothes/jacket to change into after the performance
- Portable phone charger if you have one
For Parents: What to Do
- Drive out to watch the competition! Our kids' show time is 7:14 pm. Entrance is $12 per person.
- Cheer with your Viking Parents Tribe! Join the crowd of blue and gold in the stands!
- Take photos and share in our Flickr Stream! Flickr login info: firstname.lastname@example.org/vikingband100
Any Questions? Send Us a Line
Many thanks for all of your support!