Changemaker Trainers Planning Session
We are actively developing our plan and contingencies for how
can fit into the 2020-21 school year and support our growing family of Changemakers and students.
We invite you to join us next Tuesday at 3pm for a one-hour brainstorming session
to design Changemaking experiences for colleagues and students in your districts. We have begun some of this work already and have some ideas for remote Professional Development. Discussion topics will include:
- Introducing Changemaking to new folks (reaching the tipping point)
- Designing/delivering PD for timely topics like SEL, equity/tolerance, powerful connections with remote students
- Book study format – how the pilot with Fitchburg Public Schools is going so far and what we might attempt next
- Opportunities to develop PD with/for MTA
- Intersection with Portrait of a Graduate focus group and best practices review
- Training for FY21 Class of Changemaking Trainers and help needed
Please get in touch if you would be interested in joining this conversation. Reply to this email or send a request to email@example.com.
If you can’t make the call on Tuesday, but would like to participate as a trainer this upcoming year and/or have ideas to contribute, please let us know and we will connect with you individually or set up another time for us to speak in a small group.