Dear Christ Covenant Family,
Beginning this Sunday, we will have a few changes to our worship service that we want you to know about as you sign-up and prepare for worship.
We continue to ask those in a high-risk category or sick to please stay home and worship remotely with us on the live-stream. We will continue to live-stream both the morning and evening worship services.
As we focus on worshiping the Lord, protecting our church family, and truly loving our neighbors, we are going to great lengths to prepare our facilities and follow best practices. There are several areas in which we need everyone’s help to ensure we are creating the safest environment possible during these unprecedented times.
- We have enough masks for everyone attending in case you don’t have a mask of your own.
- If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask (other than children under 2), please make that known to a worship coordinator as you enter so they can arrange seating for you that is safely distanced from those who will be wearing masks. This is usually in the side and back wings of the lower level.
- We all look forward to when we will not need to wear masks anymore, but in the near term it serves us in protecting our church family and loving our neighbors.
Worship Center changes
- Beginning this Sunday, we have increased our capacity for worship in the worship center to 450 people.
- We will no longer be offering the Community Life Center (CLC) as an option for worship on campus so we can gather in one location and offer space to other churches in the CLC.
- This Sunday, you will find TVs in our lobbies streaming the service in case you need to step out of the service for any reason.
- We are excited to announce that beginning this Sunday, June 14, and continuing the next two Sundays, June 21 & 28, we will have an opportunity to participate in communion immediately following the benediction in the morning worship service.
- For best practices, the communion elements are pre-packaged for church member participation. We will not pass the elements to one another as we have in the past. Instead, there will be several stations in the worship center where you can go and receive the communion elements.
- Each officer assisting in communion will be wearing gloves and a mask.
- To receive the elements during communion, please wear a mask. As an added expression of loving our neighbors well, if you are in line to receive communion without a mask, you will be asked to wear one.
Space is still available to worship in-person on Sunday, June 14.
You can sign-up by clicking the box below.