WFBPL is excited to announce Chapter 2 of Renewing Services: "6-Feet & Mask Up @ WFBPL" which began on Monday, July 6.
Curbside Pickup (by appointment)
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday- 9:30AM-2PM
- Tuesday, Thursday- 2:30-7PM
In-Library Browsing (no appointment needed) and Library Computers (by appointment)
- Monday, Wednesday- 2:30-7PM
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- 9:30AM-2PM
Come into the library building to browse books, renew library cards, apply for a new card, or use the copier/scanner. No need to make an appointment; just stop by during our browsing hours. Please keep your library visits to 30 minutes or less.
And thanks for protecting staff and other patrons by wearing your mask. (Masks are required and we can provide you with one if you don’t already have one.)
Library computers are available for up to 1 hour per day twice per week by appointment. Please call the library to schedule and be sure to bring your mask with you to your appointment.
To maintain a safe environment for patrons and staff
- All staff and patrons are required to wear face masks or face shields.
- 6-foot social distancing is required and spots will be marked on the floor at the checkout desk to assist this.
- The Library will have limited capacity with only a certain number of people allowed in the building at a time.
- Our cleaning crew cleans and sanitizes the library every evening with proper protocols and materials.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and patrons to use as they enter and leave the building; handwashing is strongly encouraged and restrooms will be available for patrons with a Browsing or Computer appointment.
- Computers will be disinfected after each use.