By now, you know that MD Packaging is exclusive across Canada for both sales and service with Hi-Speed Checkweighers, Safeline X-ray, Enercon Induction Sealers, JLS Automation and Flexicell. We are also one of the original and largest distributors for Wexxar / Belcor / IPAK, Universal Labeling Systems and Consolidated Technologies. Although, the above companies remain our "core lines" we sell and support many others too. In this issue of our newsletter, we want to showcase two other vendors - Highlight Industries and Tekkra Systems.
Fantom Robot Self-Propelled Stretch Wrapper
|Fantom Robot Stretch Wrapper|
Highlight Industries produces the most technically advanced stretch wrap equipment in the world, and is recognized as the leader in quality control equipment for stretch film and resin producers. Although Highlight offers many Stretch Wrappers, we are featuring the Fantom Robot Self-Propelled Stretch Wrapper. It is a must in all plants! Be sure to watch the YouTube video - you will be amazed!
The battery operated self-propelled Fantom Robot is designed for ease of operation and safety. It includes touch screen controls as well as other function controls. Highlight's Select Stretch feature offers two settings, 200% and 250%, changeable in less than a minute. The guide wheel follows the contour of your pallet. A yellow safety bumper instantly stops the Robot when encountering an obstacle.
Click here to download the Fantom Robot brochure.
|100 Series - In-Line Sleeve Wrapper|
Shrink Wrapping/Bundling Solutions
Tekkra Systems is a leading manufacturer of shrink wrapping/bundling and integrated packaging systems. Tekkra Systems offers a full line of Intermittent Motion and Continuous Motion bundlers and wrappers. They serve the food, bakery, dairy, personal care, pharmaceutical, industrial and beverage industries.
- 100 Series - In-Line Sleeve Wrapper - handles supported/stable products; semi or fully automatic versions available
- 200 Series - Side In-Feed Multi-Packer - designed for various unsupported products; accommodates a variety of customized collation systems
- 300 Series - Off-Set In-Line Bundler/Wrapper - can be utilized for both supported or unsupported products; helps maximize floor space
- 700 Series - In-Line Carrier Conveyor Wrapper - uniquely designed to handle very unstable products; single or dual "hand load" stations at in-feed
- 1000 Series - Compact In-Line Tray Wrapper - ideal for supported/stable products; normally utilized at mid-range production speeds
- 2000 Series - Hi-Speed In-Line Tray Wrapper - ideal for supported/stable products; on-board pacing system ideal for high-speed production lines
- 5100 Series - High Speed In-Line Bundler - single or dual lane unsupported multi-packer; multiple high speed collation solutions available
- 5200 Series - High Speed Side In-Feed Bundler - single or dual lane unsupported multi-packer; multiple high speed collation solutions available
Please do not hesitate to contact your local MD Packaging Territory Manager if you would like more information on any of the above equipment. We would be happy to review your specific application.