Look for our latest enhancement release to MyBridgePay, your complete tool for virtual processing, recurring billing, reporting and partner boarding for the BridgePay Gateway. These numerous enhancements improve the overall user experience while also laying the groundwork for a future 2020 refacing of MyBridgePay.
Highlights of this release include:
- Performance improvements for reporting and boarding navigation
- Additional hierarchy structure to allow partners more flexibility and reporting options for sub-resellers and merchants
- Auto generated Wallet IDs for ease in Recurring Billing set-up
- Batch settlement email enhancements
- Customer receipt redesign
- Ability to "vault" a payment from the Virtual Terminal to the Recurring Billing module
- Performance and query improvements to Recurring Billing & Reporting
- Additional security features for user lockout and invisible Recaptcha
AND SO MUCH MORE! Be sure to view our library of training videos available on BridgePay's YouTube channel to learn more about all these enhancements.
MyBridgePay's latest version will be available upon logging into the
once deployment has completed on Wednesday, January 29th.