Checklist for Evaluating
a Person or Institution’s Trustworthiness!
“Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.” Matt 15:14
1. Do they try to cancel, shut down, squelch, mute, de-voice, de-platform you
or others they disagree with?
2. Do they rejoice over those they differ with?
3. Do they distort, tell half-truths, or lie to lift themselves up or put others
4. Do they close you down or shun you if you are not of “their” majority
5. Do you become their “enemy” when you tell them the truth in a Christlike
6. Does their life or narrative stand the test of scripture and the example of
Jesus? Love (John 13:35), Liberty (2Cor 3:17)
7. Do they have a credibility gap when you evaluate their version, reliability,
If they score poorly on this checklist, seek God for the courage to meet the demands of your reality! Acts 9:6KJV
Nature is always uplifting to my spirit, health, and outlook! I met these guys on a recent hike and they let me get VERY close!
Empowered Living Ministries