As we communicated in our messages last week, the Waldorf100 centennial year approaches its final celebration in North America. The Alliance for Public Waldorf Education (APWE), the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA), and the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN) are pleased to host the 2020
LEARN TO CHANGE THE WORLD:
EDUCATION INNOVATION SUMMIT and WALDORF100 CELEBRATION. The conference will be held at the Chicago Waldorf School from June 23-June 26, 2020.
Registration is now open at
. Please carefully review all instructions contained within the registration form.
- There are multiple workshop paths from which to choose. You must take the time to determine your Workshop Path prior to beginning registration.
- When choosing your workshops: Be sure to click the SELECT button after you choose a workshop from any of the dropdown bars. The program will not save your choice unless you click SELECT. This is noted in registration.
- Group Registrants:
- Individuals who hold conference waivers are not to register as part of a group.
- You must register all group members at the same time. You will not be able to return to registration to add more attendees.
- Step 1: The first group member will begin registration as a Conference Attendee. At the end of the first registration, you will “Add a Group Member.” Step 2: A popup will appear and you will then select “Conference Group Attendee” for the second group member. Step 3: All remaining registrants (3rd +) receive the group discount automatically. Please contact me if you have more than 16 people to register in one group.
- There are no group discounts after April 30, 2020.
- Early Childhood Luncheon offering: There is a code in the item description if you choose to bring your own lunch. Please review carefully.
- Workshop A1 - 10 is a restorative justice training. The fee is an additional $250, and requires a maximum of 36 registrants by February 29. This workshop fills all six workshop sessions during the conference, and includes a required pre-session on Tuesday, June 23 at 2:00pm.
Please send registration questions to
, and contact
with general conference questions. I recommend retaining this email and its instructions for future reference.