Yesterday, Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced that on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 the City of Chicago will move to Phase III, cautiously reopening. The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH), industry leaders, labor leaders, and public officials, have developed industry-specific guidelines for safely operating within Phase III. These guidelines are part of the city's Be Safe Chicago framework that will be used to guide Chicago's reopening process amid COVID-19.
Within Phase III, the following industries are opening first with specific safety guidelines:
- Childcare centers and family childcare
- Non-lakefront parks (no contact sports)
- Libraries and other city services
- Office-based jobs, professional services, and real estate services
- Hotels / lodging
- Outdoor attractions (e.g., boating - not including the Playpen, non-Lakefront golf courses)
- Non-essential retail
- Personal services (e.g., hair/nail salons, barbershops, tattoo parlors)
- Restaurants and coffee shops (outdoor dining only)
- Manufacturing, construction, and warehousing
- Hospitals, dentists, community mental health centers, and Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Public transit, regional transit, taxis and rideshare
- Gyms (outdoor and 1:1 personal training only)
For more information and industry specific guidelines
Feed the Troops at the Covid19 Testing Center
Have you performed your civic duty and completed the 2020 Census?
As of today's date, 65.5% of 41st Ward households have completed the 2020 Census, ranking us 2nd in Chicago.
Please set aside 10 minutes *CLICK HERE* and help ensure that our communities receive proper funding for schools, hospitals, public safety, and strength in government. After you complete your census, please remind everyone you know to do the same.
The phone application will allow the Chicago Department of Public Health to communicate directly with Chicago residents who may be COVID-19 positive or experiencing symptoms, providing them with important information and guidance.
For more information *Click Here*
We will continue to update you as information becomes available to us. As a reminder, our ward office is closed to walk-ins. We will be answering phone calls and emails Monday through Friday 9 am. - 5 pm. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
41st Ward Office Contact
Phone: (773) 631-2241
41st Ward Alderman
If you utilize social media, please consider following us at the links provided below.
41st WARD APB
was created to
provide text alerts notifying residents of changes in ward services and to share important ward information. Although this service is provided by Twitter, you do not need a Twitter account to sign up.
To sign up for text alerts, text
follow 41stwardapb to the phone number 40404.
41st Ward Service Office
7442 N. Harlem Ave.
Chicago, IL 60631
TEL: (773) 631-2241
FAX: (773) 631-2479
Paid for by friends of Anthony Napolitano