Our client, one of the fastest-growing security and automation companies, is looking for a sales-driven leader to take on responsibility for developing, implementing and managing the company's strategic and tactical operations and initiatives.
- Hands-on with sales-driven senior management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and motivational style
- Builds trust through unquestionable integrity and a superior work-ethic
- Bias for action and high levels of self-motivation and confidence
- History of plan execution with a proven track record of results
- Well-honed negotiating skills and decision-making ability
- Customer-focused with a process-based approach to excellence
- Service industry experience, preferably with a technology platform
- Baccalaureate degree required, graduate degree preferred
The selected candidate will enjoy a very attractive compensation plan, to include equity incentives, as well as comprehensive benefits.
Please reply with your resume if interested, or feel free to forward this anyone who you think might be interested in learning more about the opportunity.