Our client, a SDM 25 provider of electronic fire & security services, is looking for an experienced Operations and General Management professional to be based in the Midwestern United States.
The selected candidate will
responsible for providing leadership, insight, and direction related to efficiently delivering the resources, technologies, infrastructure and services necessary to deliver best-in-class service to the customer.
- Visionary, results-oriented leader with senior-level operations management experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with technologies, processes, operations, and service programs
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and motivational style
- Builds trust through unquestionable integrity and a superior work-ethic
- Utilizes all available resources to identify and apply best practices
- Demonstrates and encourages flexibility
- Exhibits a bias for action and high levels of self-motivation and confidence
- Demonstrated history of execution with a proven track record of results
- Proven influencer with well-honed judgment, negotiating skills and decision-making abilit
- Customer-focused with a process-based approach to operational excellence
- Industry experience, preferably is a service industry operating on a technology platform
- Baccalaureate degree required, advanced degree preferred
Please reply with your resume if interested in learning more, or feel free to forward this anyone who you think might be qualified for the opportunity.