Our client, a leading provider of integrated security and fire systems serving the NY Metropolitan area, is looking for an experienced senior IT professional . The selected candidate will be responsible for providing leadership, insight, and direction related to efficiently delivering the technologies, infrastructure and services necessary to deliver best-in-class service to the customer. .
Preferred Qualifications :
- Visionary, results-oriented leader with senior-level IT management experience.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with technologies, processes, operations, and service programs.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and motivational style.
- Builds trust through unquestionable integrity and a superior work-ethic.
- Utilizes all available resources to identify and apply best practices.
- Demonstrates and encourages flexibility.
- Exhibits a bias for action and high levels of self-motivation and confidence.
- Proven influencer with well-honed judgment, negotiating skills and decision-making ability.
- Customer-focused with a process-based approach to operations.
- Experience in a service industry operating on a technology platform.
- Baccalaureate degree preferred.
The selected candidate will enjoy a very attractive compensation plan, to include generous base salary, as well as comprehensive benefits.
Please reply with your resume if interested, or feel free to forward this anyone who you think might be interested in learning more about the opportunity.