Doors are the only part of your building that moves. They're opened and closed hundreds of times a day, and when they don't work well, they cause problems and even hazards. That is why
pays particular attention to installing doors and door hardware with the functionality and durability you need. We use hardware that will meet or exceed the open and close cycles required for the application.
All our doors are manufactured to withstand the demands of a commercial or manufacturing environment. To prevent sagging, sticking, and squeaking, our door frames are an integral part of the wall-framing system and have a solid connection to the larger structure. By comparison, in conventional construction, door frames typically wrap around the wall. All Starrco's doors come with ball-bearing hinges made from heavy-duty steel.
How we choose the right door type
Starrco designers consider many things before they recommend a door:
- Is the door for people or something else?
- Do you need a wide or tall opening?
- Will it be used hundreds of times a day or only occasionally?
- Do you need it to open and close automatically?
- Is there sufficient space for the door to swing open without blocking walkways?