Are you living with a Chronic Physical Illness?
Would you like to learn how to better cope with your illness alongside other patients who are just like you? Please join me for a unique experience to improve managing the emotional aspects of living with a Chronic Illness.
Chronic Illness Adult Group Therapy
Benefits of Group Therapy:
- Develop vital communication skills to improve interpersonal relationships with friends, family, significant others, and coworkers
- Learn how to better communicate with your treatment team and other medical professionals to foster better health outcomes
- Learn how to identify life stressors and how Chronic Illness may impact interpersonal relationships
- Learn about how Anxiety and Depression uniquely impacts PI Patients and tools to improve overall mental health
- Decrease feelings of isolation
387 Park Avenue South, 5th Floor
NY, NY 10016
Cost: $80.00 (Out of Network Group Coverage May Reimburse)
Payment is due at the time of the session. I accept ZellePay (email@example.com), Venmo(@Jodi-Taub)
- Adults Living within the NYC/TriState Region
- Attend a one time in person session to determine eligibility and appropriate fit
Living with a Chronic Illness can be challenging. I am here to help.