CHILDREN MOMENT LEADERS NEEDED
But Jesus called them to him, saying, “Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.” (Luke 18:16)
Our children are gifts from God. To them, we owe everything! For them, we do anything! God has entrusted us with enriching the lives of these precious gems and calls us all to do everything within our power and control to guide them.
Please join the Sunday morning Children’s Moment team. Here are 10 additional reasons our Awesome God is calling us:
1. It promotes happiness.
2. It helps them with understanding life
3. It’s a great opportunity to accept Christ
4. It can help them learn to love others.
5. It is something fun to do.
6. It helps kids want to come to church.
7. It helps them make new friends.
8. It gives kids the occasional meaningful keepsakes.
9. It gives children special memories.
It allows them to them to become acquainted with our church family
If you can help, send an email to the office:
Questions? Ask Tony who heads up the group, has resources and will schedule you. If you can do it even only once, please let us know.