Infant Lead Teacher at Peace Lutheran School
The Early Childhood Center at Peace Lutheran School, 3161 Lawndale Road in Saginaw Township, is hiring an Infant Lead Teacher. The position, 40 hours per week, and is salaried with benefits. Applicants must have a minimum of infant/toddler CDA or AA, and 480 hours of work experience in an early childhood setting. You may have a bachelor's degree in early childhood, but you must have 3 semester credits of infant/toddler development or 45 hours of infant/toddler training through MIRegistry. A candidate could be enrolled in a program to complete an associate’s degree or infant/toddler CDA also, but must be 21 and have at least a year of center infant care experience. Qualified applicants may email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all experience with children but especially infants ages 6 weeks to 18 months.
VLHS Freshman Volleyball Coach Needed
Valley Lutheran High School is in search of a Freshman Volleyball Head Coach for the upcoming season. Practices start August 8th. If you or someone you know i s interested please send a resume and contact information to VL Athletic Director, Tyler Yahn at email@example.com.
VLHS Assistant Cook Needed
Valley Lutheran High School is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Cook to work in the kitchen for 30-35 hours per week while school is in session. The ideal candidate would have experience cooking/serving for groups, a love for working with teens, an interest in learning required paperwork and ordering processes, and a willingness to support the mission of VLHS. The starting date would be August 22. Salary is commensurate with experience and there is opportunity for advancement. If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Dr. Lisa Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 3560 McCarty Rd. Saginaw, MI 48603. Deadline for applications is August 17.
Bethlehem Lutheran Part Time Preschool Assistant Teacher
Bethlehem Lutheran Preschool & Extended Care is looking to hire a part time Preschool Assistant Teacher for our growing program.
• High School Diploma
• Experience working with young children and/or enrollment in a Child Development program.
• Current infant, child, and adult first aid training (or willingness to get upon hiring) • Be at least 18 years of age.
• Physically able to lift children (minimum 25 lbs.) and ability to participate in floor activities.
• Must complete 16 hours of training yearly.
• Complete blood-borne pathogen training.
• Submit to fingerprint background check.
• Submit negative TB test within 30 days of hire.
• Enjoy working with children ages Preschool- 8th Grade.
• Working closely with the Director.
• Abide by Bethlehem Lutheran School and the State of Michigan Licensing Policies and Procedures.
• Maintain professional confidentiality.
• Help to maintain and ensure a safe and developmentally appropriate setting.
• Assist in general housekeeping duties in the classroom.
Pay: Competitive Wages
Hours: 29 hours/ week (M-W-F 7:45- 3:15 T/TH 7:45- 11:45)
If interested please send cover letter, resume and references to (please reference the job posting for which you are applying): Lisa May c/o Bethlehem Lutheran School 2777 Hermansau Rd. Saginaw, MI 48604 Or email to: email@example.com
Bethlehem Lutheran Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a Christ-centered individual to fill the full-time position of Church & School Administrative Assistant. This person should be responsible and have strong communication skills.
• Customer Service • Typing • Scheduling • Filing • Communication
• Microsoft Office -Word -Excel • Marketing • Social Media • Accounting
Responsibilities: Office Duties including but not limited to:
• Answering phone and email regularly
• Answering the door, greeting people, and checking IDs as needed
• Maintain our Student Information System as well as our Church Member System
• Collect and properly record money (tuition, donations, offering) -Maintain social media (Facebook and Instagram)
• Assist with event planning throughout the year
• Keep track of student medication and dispense as needed
• Put together school newsletter as well as church bulletins, newsletters, and calendars
• Maintain phone message and email lists and send out messages as needed
• Be professional and confidential when handling sensitive financial and personal information
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of one year experience in a related field
• Must pass a criminal background check
Pay: Competitive salary
If interested, please submit a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Monitor 39th Annual Chicken BBQ & Pig Roast
Trinity (Monitor) Lutheran Church, 20 E. Salzburg Rd. would like to invite you to our 39th annual Chicken BBQ and Pig Roast. The Chicken BBQ ($14) will be Saturday, August 13th from 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m., with live music by Floyd G’s Juice Machine from 6:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Sunday will be Outdoor Worship at 10:30 a.m. followed by the Pig Roast ($14) from 11:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. There will be co-ed blooper ball games on both days and a full concession stand serving hot dogs, brats, hamburgers, pulled pork sandwiches, fries, and much more. If you would like more information on the blooper ball tournament, contact Matt Burk at (989)757-7509. Join us for a weekend of fun, fellowship, and delicious food. Hope to see you there!